Ancient Hill Estate Winery is set on a hill near Kelowna Airport. The view is phenomenal and the patio is charming but the real charm is in the tasting room and wine shop.
2. Dogs are welcome.
3. You can buy some crackers and cheese, with a bottle or wine by the glass.
4. You can bring a picnic and enjoy it on their huge patio.
5. You can stroll the vines.
6. They have some of the regulars: Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir. These are ubiquitous in the northern vineyards.
7. They also grow Baco Noir, Lemberger and Zweigelt. Some interesting and hard to find varieties which they make small batch single varietals and blends.
Here are some of their wines: